Tomasz Stahlberger finished law studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Opole University in 2012. In 2012 he joined employees of the Law Firm Meissner & Partners Attorneys-at-Law. In 2014 he underwent post-graduate tax studies at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the Wrocław University. In 2017 he qualified as Attorney-at-Law passing the attorney-at-law’s exam at Opole Chamber of Attorneys at Law. He is proficient in English.
He specializes mainly in tax law, corporate law and commercial law.
Recently Tomasz Stahlberger has:
- prepared many drafts of legal opinions and information on tax, corporate and commercial law
- cooperated in drawing up of a concept on establishment of a tax fiscal group for a group of enterprises providing hotel services
- cooperated in preparation of an opinion on a possibility of optimizing a level of employment of an enterprise operating in a Special Economic Zone and preservation of this enterprise’s status of an MSE
- assisted in transaction of transferring intangible assets to another tax jurisdiction
- prepared a number of applications for issuing of written interpretations of tax provisions
- assisting in conclusion of a multimillion consortium credit agreement by a leading American enterprise from an automotive sector and assisted in establishment of a collateral in favour of the lenders
- participated in the process of establishment and providing comprehensive services to commercial companies and partnerships
- advised on performance of agreements on financing from the European Union funds concluded by a large enterprise operating in a Special Economic Zone
- assisted in court-administrative disputes relating to written interpretations of tax law provisions