Marcin Borecki graduated from the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics at Wrocław University in year 2008. He graduated post-gradual tax studies at Wrocław University. Before pursuing employment in the Law Firm Meissner & Partners Attorneys-at-Law he was supporting organizational and legal services to the companies belonging to one of capital groups from development industry. He has been associated with the Law Firm since year 2009. In 2013 he qualified as Attorney-at-Law passing the attorney at law’s exam at Opole Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law. Since 1st May 2015 he has been a partner in the Law Firm.
In his practice he concentrates on national and European Union tax, civil and commercial law.
In the Law Firm Meissner & Partners Attorneys-at-Law he mainly advises the entities from construction and automotive sectors, producers from woodwork and FMCG sectors. He is proficient in English.
Recently Marcin Borecki has:
- handled a transaction of transferring a Polish enterprise to another tax jurisdiction with a use of national and foreign entities, which resulted in, among others, revaluation of the enterprise’s assets,
- advised national entrepreneurs and participated in transactions of transferring intangible assets to another tax jurisdictions,
- advised a leading American enterprise from an automotive sector – together with lawyers from United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands and United States – during conclusion of a multimillion consortium credit agreement and handled establishment of a collateral in favour of the lenders,
- represented Polish and foreign roads and bridges contractors in court disputes,
- taken part in preparing a legal opinion on ways of settlements and payments used in FIDIC
- taken part in the tax optimization process of sale of shares of a Polish joint stock company through a Cypriot SPV,
- assisted in establishing of companies and partnerships in Cyprus and Slovakia
- assisted in preparing tax strategy for an entrepreneur conducting mining activity
- been preparing drafts of shares sale/purchase agreements for Polish and foreign clients based on due diligence analysis being realized to the needs of the abovementioned transactions by the Law Firm
- been preparing legal opinions on cross border taxation of dividends paid by domestic and foreign companies
- participated in preparation of an opinion analysing tax consequences of consolidation of enterprises from a hotel sector
- been preparing legal opinions on tax consequences of conclusion of real estate sale agreements