Krzysztof Stęc finished law studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Opole University in 2012. In 2010-2011 he took a foreign scholarship at the European University Cyprus in Nicosia (Cyprus), as a part of the Erasmus program. In 2013 he finished postgraduate studies in Economic and Commercial Law at the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics of the Wrocław University.
In 2018 he finished postgraduate studies “Law of new technologies” at Kozminski University in Warsaw. He has a Data Protection Officer certificate, issued by TÜV NORD Polska sp. z o.o.
In 2016 he qualified as Attorney at Law passing the attorney at law’s exam at Opole Chamber of Attorneys at Law. Also in 2016 he joined lawyers of the Meissner Wocka & Partners Attorneys-at-Law. He is fluent in English.
He specializes mainly in intellectual property law, law of new technologies and personal data protection law.
Recently Krzysztof Stęc has:
- prepared and negotiated agreements for implementation of IT systems for commercial companies from the production and trade branch and from HoReCa sector
- carried out legal audits of personal data protection systems in terms of their compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), e.g. in commercial companies from the following branches: production, real estate, automotive as well as in a group of entrepreneurs from HoReCa sector
- prepared comprehensive documentation of personal data protection, based on requirements resulting from GDPR
- provided comprehensive services to commercial company from the newspaper industry and the marketing sector
- prepared legal opinions in the field of civil law, copyright law and labour law
- participated in court proceedings regarding commercial law, labour law and civil law