Krzysztof Bedka graduated from the Faculty of Law at Wrocław University in 1983. In 1994 he qualified as Attorney-at-Law passing the attorney at law’s exam at Opole Chamber of Attorneys-at-Law. Currently he is the arbiter in the Arbitration Court at Opole Chamber of Commerce.
He joined the Law Firm Meissner & Partners Attorneys-at-Law in 2004.
He specializes in Civil Law and civil proceedings, Banking Law and Commercial Insurance Law.
Recently Krzysztof Bedka has:
- provided legal services to a significant southern European concern during negotiations regarding multimillion credit line
- been preparing and given opinions on Banking Law to clients from various sectors
- been preparing legal opinions on banking and economic relations law to banks and clients from various sectors
- has been participating in court proceedings as a proxy representing a leading insurance company in the Middle Europe
- represented a commercial law company in mediation with a leading leasing company in Poland.